Spotify, a Swedish-based audio streaming and media services provider, has announced in its third quarterly report that it has achieved 320M monthly active users, a big jump from 150M monthly users in 2017.
The report further highlighted how it has been innovating the listening experience by adding innovative features like
- Search by Lyrics: This in-app features allow listeners to find lyrics globally
- Video Podcast: To connect fans with the content makers, Spotify had launched video podcast for some podcasters
- Daily Sports Playlist: For quick sports commentary coupled with personalized music recommendation to the users
Further it highlighted, that to make sure podcasters connect better with their fans, it has been bringing some cool features like
- Creator Promo Code: Customized promo cards to share with fans.
- Polls Feature: A novel way to engage with fans in real-time.
Keeping in mind creators need, it had launched New Audio Experience that combines Talk and Music along with SoundTrap Capture for creators to make on-the-go high quality content.